- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup water
- Poor oats, almond milk, vanilla and cinnamon into a bowl & mix.
- Let sit in fridge minimum 5 hours
- While soaking, create blueberry puree:
- Add 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, maple syrup and 1/4 cup water to blender
- Blend on high until smooth
- When oats are soft, add to new dish, layering fruit puree and oats. Top with 1/4 cup fresh blueberries !